Welcome to my website. As a marketer, analyst, and manager, I bring customer focus, a diverse perspective, and team energy.
I am available full time following my MBA graduation in May 2021. If you are looking for a long-term fit and motivated contributor for your team, please reach out.
As a marketer, analyst, and manager, I bring customer focus, a diverse perspective, and team energy. Last summer, I interned at PayPal:
- Launched 10 new products and services including web applications, corporate education courses, and data visualizations
- Produced 4 research insights for a marketing launch to help meet business goals and serve key consumers
- Developed a software feature roadmap dashboard enhancing product planning and customer impact for 300 staff
- Updated an 18-team engineering process increasing engineer customer experience by 75%
- Served customers including consumers, individual contributors, managers, and executives
- Indiana University - MBA (2021), major in Marketing (STEM), minor in Operations
- Duke University - MPP, Public Policy
- Carleton College - BA, Mathematics
- Kelley Certificate in Product Management (2021)
- Kelley Certificate in Business Analytics
- Udacity Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree
- PMP Project Management Professional
- The Halogen Bolt
- Innovate, partner, and sell: a strategy for Zoom
- Differences in the media’s framing of fracking/shale gas
- 7 peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals
Just for fun
- Blackjack simulator - Face off against the dealer
- Lottery simulator - How valuable are 100,000 lottery tickets?
- Memory game - Try to win with a 3-star rating