Welcome to halberesford.com.
It is more important than ever to create inclusive workplaces, delight customers, and deliver high quality results ethically. Those values drive all my blog posts, from risk management to effective meetings to corporate strategy. I hope you will find my blog posts useful and inspiring in your life and career.
Professionally, I am a technologist and marketer with skills in executive advising, project management, and creative analysis. I belong to the full-time MBA Class of 2021 at Indiana University - Kelley School of Business majoring in Marketing (STEM), and this summer I am thrilled to be working as a program management intern at PayPal.
In the past, I have worked at Booz Allen Hamilton, Duke University Health System, and Best Buy. I have also earned my MPP degree from Duke University, BA in mathematics from Carleton College, and PMP project management certification. For more information about me, please see below.
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business - MBA in progress
- Duke University - Sanford School of Public Policy - MPP, Public Policy
- Carleton College - BA, Mathematics
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Udacity Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree
- Innovate, partner, and sell: A strategy for Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (PDF)
- Differences in the Media’s Framing of Fracking/Shale Gas in New York, Pennsylvania, Germany, and the United Kingdom (PDF)
- 7 peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals