As a marketer, analyst, and manager, I bring customer focus, a diverse perspective, and team energy; data fluency, technology expertise, and market awareness; and skills in executive advising, program management, and business analysis. Last summer, I interned at PayPal.
I am available full time following my MBA graduation in May 2021. If you are looking for a motivated contributor for your team, please reach me at LinkedIn.
- Launched 10 new products and services including web applications, corporate education courses, and data visualizations
- Produced 4 research insights for a marketing launch to help meet business goals and serve key consumers
- Developed a software feature roadmap dashboard enhancing product planning and customer impact for 300 staff
- Updated an 18-team engineering process increasing engineer customer experience by 75%
- Served customers including consumers, individual contributors, managers, and executives
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business - MBA, Marketing (2021)
- Duke University - Sanford School of Public Policy - MPP, Public Policy
- Carleton College - BA, Mathematics
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Udacity Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree
- Innovate, partner, and sell: A strategy for Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (PDF)
- Differences in the Media’s Framing of Fracking/Shale Gas in New York, Pennsylvania, Germany, and the United Kingdom (PDF)
- 7 peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals