For technology, consumer products, and retail companies, I am an MBA marketer who can fit into the team and think with clarity but also bring market awareness, humor, and team building because of my 10 years of experience in data analytics and superforecasting.
Last summer, I interned at PayPal:
As a marketer, analyst, and manager, I bring customer focus, a diverse perspective, and team energy. Whether you are looking to better understand your customer or deliver the coordination, product, and brand equity that they deserve, I can help.
If you are looking for a long-term fit and motivated contributor for your team, please reach me on LinkedIn.
STEM MBA Graduate ‘21 at Indiana University
- Launched 10 new products and services including web applications, corporate education courses, and data visualizations
- Produced 4 research insights for a marketing launch to help meet business goals and serve key consumers
- Developed a software feature roadmap dashboard enhancing product planning and customer impact for 300 staff
- Updated an 18-team engineering process increasing engineer customer experience by 75%
- Served customers including consumers, individual contributors, managers, and executives
- Indiana University - MBA (2021), major in Marketing, minor in Operations
- Duke University - MPP, Public Policy
- Carleton College - BA, Mathematics
- Kelley Certificate in Product Management (2021)
- Kelley Certificate in Business Analytics
- Udacity Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- The Halogen Bolt
- Innovate, partner, and sell: a strategy for Zoom (PDF)
- Differences in the media’s framing of fracking/shale gas (PDF)
- 7 peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals
- SAS Tips by Hal