I am a full-time MBA student and Dean's Fellow at Indiana University - Kelley School of Business. I am an executive advisor, project manager, and creative analyst ready to contribute to marketing, business strategy, and technology initiatives at a customer-first company.
My past work experience includes Booz Allen Hamilton, Duke University Health System, and Best Buy. I am also a former Good Judgment Project "superforecaster." Previously, I earned my MPP degree from Duke University, BA in mathematics from Carleton College, and PMP project management certification.
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business - MBA in progress
- Duke University - Sanford School of Public Policy - MPP, Public Policy
- Carleton College - BA, Mathematics
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Udacity Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree
- Innovate, partner, and sell: A strategy for Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (PDF)
- Differences in the Media’s Framing of Fracking/Shale Gas in New York, Pennsylvania, Germany, and the United Kingdom (PDF)
- 7 peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals