Fundamentally optimistic, I believe that everyone has a gift to contribute in the workplace and that success is primarily a matter of removing obstacles to allow that to happen. I remove blockers so that ideas, colleagues, and customers may thrive.
MBA Candidate '21 and Dean's Fellow at Indiana University - Kelley School of Business. Experienced Board Member with a demonstrated history of working in management. Skilled in Analysis, Communication, Team Building, Information Technology, and Sales Consulting. Strong business development professional with a Master's in Public Policy from Duke University.
Reach me at LinkedIn.
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business - MBA (in progress)
- Duke University - Sanford School of Public Policy - MPP, Public Policy
- Carleton College - BA, Mathematics
- Best Buy Magnolia Certified home theater sales consultant
- Udacity Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Graduate Certificate Business Analytics
- MicroStrategy Introduction to Enterprise Data Discovery
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Good Judgment Project Superforecaster
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- DALF Diploma in Advanced French, Level C1